Austin Event Venue
Treat your attendees to the world-class services and amenities of Sheraton, set against the small town charm and warmth of Georgetown. Our new-build facility offers over 30,000 square feet of state-of-the-art space that can flex to welcome meetings as small as 10 attendees to conferences as large as 1,200. This includes a 16,000-square-foot ballroom with 10 distinct sections and four breakout rooms including a state of the art boardroom. Enjoy the delicious catering, superlative service and signature Sheraton ease that will make your meeting effortless.
Rounding out your successful meeting, your attendees can explore beyond the hotel to dance to live music in the prettiest town square in all of Texas, team-build on a ropes course in the adjacent Rivery Park or zip into nearby downtown Austin, only 30 minutes away.
Planning Has Its Benefits
Planning Has Its Benefits
Book your 2017 program at Sheraton Georgetown Texas and choose two of the following concessions:
- 1 Suite upgrade at group rate for every 35 room nights
- 1 Club Level upgrades for every 25 room nights
- 1 Staff Room at 25% off for every 50 rooms
- Complimentary basic Internet in general session room when PSAV is used Exclusively
- 20% off of published Audio Visual prices when PSAV is used
- Exclusively 10% off of published Menu prices
- 20,000 Starpoints(r) for every 20 room nights
- One complimentary one hour welcome reception hosted by the hotel for the number of guests equal to the number of guest rooms actualized on the peak night of the event. Hosted reception will include beer, wine, sodas and (3) passed hors d'oeuvres per person.
Based on availability and not applicable for previously contracted groups. Groups must have a two-night minimum length of stay with a minimum of $5,000 in food and beverage or $2,500 in meeting room rental spend.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- 16,000 sq. ft. San Gabriel Ballroom with flexible configurations
- Built in Registration Desk in San Gabriel Foyer
- Ample Pre-Function areas with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Rivery Park, ideal for receptions, exhibits and meals
- 222 guestrooms and suites
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Ballroom breakout space with 91” LED TVs
- Complimentary garage parking
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of all of our event and meeting spaces.
Our Executive Meeting Specialist will be on site to act as a liaison between meeting planners and our hotel, to ensure every need is met. Please contact our team for more information.
We feature various meeting venues that are perfect for intimate gatherings or larger receptions.
Max Group Size: 1,200 guest
Ou Pre-function space features floor to ceiling windows overlooking Rivery Park and San Gabriel River. Our outdoor patio overlooks the pool area and provides a relaxing environment for your reception or event.